Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Plan

My purpose in starting this sketchblog is to improve my drawing by making sure I work on it daily and by making myself draw something new each time. The first part is straightforward, and for the second part, to ensure that I don’t draw just what I’m comfortable with, I’ve gotten some outside help. Every day I’ll draw the next alphabetical entry from my trusty Marvel Universe Handbook (Deluxe Edition). I figure I might need to skip the occasional one, if it’s too abstract, but otherwise this should be comprehensive. I don’t know how many individual entries there are, but if it’s less than 365, then I’ll move onto DC’s Who’s Who series.

I felt I should get this explanation out of the way before posting today’s somewhat silly entry (above).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Davinder's Sketchblog